Comment on page
This reference guide shows a typical Rhino Nature installation process step by step.
To start the installation, double-click the installation file.
1. Setup Wizard will welcome you with a message about the installation process.
2. You will be presented with the EULA document. Please read carefully. If you agree with its provisions, please tick I accept the terms in the License Agreement and click Next to proceed.
3. Installer will ask where you would like to install the application.
This directory has to be a local directory.
4. Next you will be asked where you would like to install the additional data like presets, models, etc.
This directory can be a local directory, as well as a remote directory.
5. Setup Wizard will ask you to confirm earlier provided statements. Click Install to proceed.
6. Now, the installer will perform the actual installation operation. It will automatically register itself in all available Rhino versions as well as add Grasshopper components.
7. Congratulations! Your installation is completed.
It is possible to change the Data directory path after installation for eg. when you extend your studio's infrastructure and want to move Rhino Nature assets to NAS. It can be found in the local machine registry hive at
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Doliwa Workshop\Rhino Nature\1.0\Install.